To transfer crypto funds via Gift Card:
- Log in to EXMO and go to the “Wallet” section.
- Select the currency that you want to transfer and click on the “Withdraw” button.
- Select Gift Card from the available withdrawal methods.
- In the “Withdrawal Amount” field, enter the amount you want to transfer. The system automatically displays the available balance as well.
- After filling in all required fields, click the “Withdraw” button.
Please note! You will create a personalized card if you specify the “Recipient Login” field while creating a Gift Card. Only two people can activate it — you and the person to whom the card is addressed. Any other user of the platform will receive a refusal in case of an attempt to use the personalized card.
- Check your e-mail notifications, find the withdrawal confirmation letter, and confirm or cancel the creation of the Gift Card by following the specified link. Click on the withdrawal confirmation link to get your card. You can copy it and send it to the recipient. Also, an automatic letter with EXMO Gift Card will be sent to your e-mail.
How to Use Gift Card via EXMO Mobile App?
Apart from the fact that traders can easily use cards on the full version of the platform, this option is also available in the EXMO mobile application for Android and iOS.
- Open the EXMO app on your device and enter the PIN to log into the system.
- Go to the “Wallet” section.
- Choose “Сreate” Gift Card
- To create Gift Card, select the required cryptocurrency from the options available.
- Indicate the amount you want to create a code in the “Amount” field. Then you just need to click the “Create” button.
- Check your email and confirm or cancel the creation of the Gift Card by clicking on the appropriate link. By clicking on the withdrawal confirmation link you will receive an EXMO Gift Card. You can copy it and send it to the recipient. You will also receive an automatic email with a code.