A personalized EX-CODE is a type of EX-CODE that is addressed directly to another user of the exchange. When creating a code, you can specify the recipient's login, thus preventing possible fraudulent actions when the code gets to third parties.
It can only be activated by the user who created it and the recipient whose login was specified during creation.
- Personalized EX-CODES can only be addressed to EXMO users and cannot be used outside the exchange space.
- Specifying the recipient's username is optional when creating an EX-CODE. You can create a code without specifying a recipient.
- If you accidentally indicated your username instead of the recipient's, activate the EX-CODE on your account and create a new code.
- If instead of login you typed in an email or a non-existent login, the system will not let the code to be generated.
- The functionality for generating a personalized EX-CODE is also available via API. Learn more